The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:50 pm

If some people are going to say that INTJs bump into walls, don’t pay attention, doze off, and aren’t athletic as S-types, wouldn’t this mean that INTJs are “less predacious” than say ISTJs? If ISTJs have a closer relationship to the empirical, reality, and concrete, wouldn’t that also mean that they’re likely to make better hunters, killers, or predators? Is it possible that a lot of INTJs with a death stare or death glare are mistyped and are actually ISTJs? Is it possible to argue a case saying that ISTJs might actually make better surgeons than INTJs? Could some general evolutionary theory somehow be connected to everything that has been said?
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:50 pm

The above link is precisely why collectivism whether it be from the Left or the Right is dangerous. :mrgreen:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 pm

"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." - Charles Darwin

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:34 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Do immigrants, refugees, or migrants take away jobs? Of course they do. Ever rode the public bus and see some people where it’s pretty obvious they’re wearing a job uniform but appear as if they might not speak adequate English or would have a hard time understanding big words? There you go.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 pm

After browsing through the Google search engines typing in various phrases, I can’t believe some people actually believe Elon Musk to be an ENTJ. Check out the following:

When Musk was a child, he would often gaze into the distance while his parents were speaking to him, which led them to believe that he might be hard of hearing. Doctors removed his adenoids, but it made no difference. It turned out he was just daydreaming. His mother, Maye, told biographer Ashlee Vance, “He goes into his brain, and then you just see he is in another world. … Now I just leave him be because I know he is designing a new rocket or something.”

Source: 24 Weird Things We've Learned About Elon Musk

Compared with his siblings, Elon was quiet. His mother would later say that his introversion, especially compared with his more outgoing siblings, made her fear that he might be deaf.

Source: Elon Musk: Early Life and Education

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:14 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:40 pm
"Every ENTJ I’ve ever met has this slightly vague look in their eyes, like they see you but at the same time they don’t. I’ve been told that I do this and that it’s mildly unsettling at times." - Kathleen-June Horne

Source: If You’re A Classic ENTJ, You’ll Absolutely Relate To These 5 Personality Quirks
Is it the death stare or death glare or is it more like the contemplative stare/look? :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:46 pm

I don’t agree with the above representation of The Yin and The Yang because I believe that The Yang (or The Masculine) has both Quantitative and Qualitative Research. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm

serenesam wrote:
"Every ENTJ I’ve ever met has this slightly vague look in their eyes, like they see you but at the same time they don’t. I’ve been told that I do this and that it’s mildly unsettling at times." - Kathleen-June Horne

Source: If You’re A Classic ENTJ, You’ll Absolutely Relate To These 5 Personality Quirks
The links to Kathleen-June Horne sure are interesting:

Kathleen-June Horne - Thought Catalog

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Pay attention to the eyes. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm

serenesam wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm
serenesam wrote:

The links to Kathleen-June Horne sure are interesting:

Kathleen-June Horne - Thought Catalog

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Pay attention to the eyes. :)
I like Link 5 and 9. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:21 pm

I just remembered I had a strange dream a while ago about some ENTJ chick I became friends with and realized that every now and then, she noted on social media that she travels internationally for work or her job. In my mind in that dream, I guess I never really made much of it but then one day, I started to think about how limited jobs/professions like that really are. I started to have all kinds of conspiracy theories about what she really does for a living but then I woke up so oh well. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm