Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:07 pm
- Forum: General psychology
- Topic: Any mental disorders INFPs? Social anxiety, depression?
- Replies: 43
- Views: 43849
I've never been verified with having depression or anything like that, most likely because my parents would never allow me to see a therapist. We we're saving and I never really got any help from anyone and it always made me feel so pretentious claiming that i might be depressed in some way. That qu...
- Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 pm
- Forum: Arts & entertainment
- Topic: Which artists do you think could be, or had been INFP?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 31118
Possibly Vincent Van Gogh, he was quite the dreamer and saw the world in a vibrant and colourful way despite being surrounded by melancholy and sadness.
- Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm
- Forum: Relationships, emotional support and advice
- Topic: What do you fall in love with?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26075
I must admit appearance is a big factor but something that I don't usually see. Someone that reminds me of a movie or a book I read, or a character in that book/movie. Like they'll always wear that exact thing not just the regular hoodie or they'll have that distinct hairstyle. Just something that r...