Search found 388 matches
Hi Miro. Yea, the forum is pretty much dead but I keep it online for the people searching for stuff through Google. About 30 people every day read threads, but most of them never register or post.
- Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:20 pm
- Forum: Suggestions, feedback and announcements
- Topic: Sorry for the downtime. Forum is back up
- Replies: 3
- Views: 26052
My entire server was suspended because of a stupid DMCA complaint on one site. Even though I removed the problematic content they couldn't unsuspend me because I didn't see it on time to react within 48 hours. I had to move all sites to a new hosting. The latest backup of the forum I had was from la...
- Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:11 am
- Forum: Relationships, emotional support and advice
- Topic: Help! I'm dating an ENTJ!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15372
ENTJs have a problem with expressing affection. They may love someone deeply but their extroverted feeling function is literally the last one on the list. Try to remind her that compliments and words of affection don't cost anything but they still mean much. It can change her life too. It leads to b...
Some of them were in Bosnian, some Croatian, some Serbian. We speak pretty much the same language with very small differences. And yes all three are mainly Slavic people and the language is similar in tone to Russian or Czech. Oblak in Russian seems to be "cloud" according to google translate, so we...
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_6F5K_xP6Q 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrJvkquw7CM 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSOk3z8C_Gc 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lWgvFQX2MM 5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPpOpy2CSYU I'm interested in how you experience this. It would probably be l...
- Sat May 28, 2016 11:40 pm
- Forum: The Lounge
- Topic: What have you learned today?
- Replies: 113
- Views: 267232
They hate em' because they ruin vegetable gardens. Some red slugs started appearing in my country a few years ago and they're like pests, eating vegetables and they multiply fast. I googled them and found that they're considered an invasive species. They're called Spanish slugs and they arrive in tr...